Relax On Shore
When you aren’t out exploring the open water, relax at a private pool and lounge just for our boaters. With a complimentary barbecue area, fitness center, restrooms, showers, laundry room, and more, Marina Harbor Anchorage has everything you need to enjoy life on land and sea.
The Marina Harbor Anchorage provides boaters both long-term and transient docking options, and access to all the essential services for their vessels. They also have access to a private pool and lounge, complimentary barbecue area, fitness center, restrooms, showers, laundry room, and more.
Top-Tier Amenities & Services
- 321 boat slips from 20 to 110 feet
- Concrete floating docks
- Wide slips
- Transient moorage available
- Meticulous standards for boat acceptance
- Ample parking w/ ADA access
- Security gates to docks
- Large dock boxes
- Storage lockers
- Laundry room
- Dry cleaning pick up & drop off lockers
Adventure is Calling
Make Marina Harbor Anchorage Your Home Port
A day trip along the Southern California coastline. A cruise to Catalina Island. The launch point for the trip of a lifetime sailing around the world. Whenever adventure calls and wherever it calls you, Marina Harbor Anchorage ensures you and your vessel are perfectly positioned, provisioned, and ready to get underway.
The conditions of the boat will be reviewed. Upon conditional approval, the Marina Manager will contact you for the following required documentation:
- Proof of residency (current CA drivers license or recent utility bill in tenant's name)
- Current high resolution photograph of vessel
- Proof of ownership (current DMV registration or USCG documentation)
- Proof of insurance (minimum $300,000 liability for vessels 49' or less and $500,000 for vessels 50' and above)
- Divers Survey: If vessel is fiberglass construction and 20 years old
- Out of Water Survey: If vessel is wooden hull construction and 10 years old
- Coast Guard Auxiliary Inspection Sticker: Vessels 10 years or older
Get in Touch
Boaters and visitors to Marina Harbor Anchorage have dedicated guest parking spots adjacent to the Anchorage office on Tahiti Way.